- A grade
Percutaneous Tracheostomy Kit
Percutaneous dilatational tracheostomy (PDT) is a commonly performed procedure in critically sick patients. This has resulted in decline in the use of surgical tracheostomy in intensive care unit (ICU) except in few selected cases. Most common indication of tracheostomy in ICU is need for prolonged ventilation.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000000 Per Month
- 6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Box Quantity- 1 Master Box Quantity- 50
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO/CE Certified
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk Surat Gujarat India +918068342773