- ALIMTA is indicated, in combination with cisplatin, for the initial treatment of patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) whose disease is unresectable or who are otherwise not candidates for curative surgery.
- Treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Women, Adult
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- Store in Cool
We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in offering our clients Alimta Injcetion. It is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. We process this drug under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using high quality compounds. It is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer after other cancer medications have been tried without successful treatment. Alimta Injcetion is available in different quantity packaging options for clients. We offer this drug at cost effective prices to clients.
- Intravenous use
- Low chance of side effects
- Slows the growth of cancer cells
- Alimta (Pemetrexed) Is a Cancer Medication That Interferes With the Growth and Spread of Cancer Cells in the Body.
- Alimta Is Used to Treat Non-small Cell Lung Cancer After Other Cancer Medications Have Been Tried Without Successful Treatment.
- Alimta Is Also Used With Another Medication Called Cisplatin to Treat Mesothelioma, a Form of Lung Cancer Associated With Exposure to Asbestos.
- Nhavasheva port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton Pack with Leaflet.
- South America, Australia, Central America, Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk Surat Gujarat India +918037405164