- In the treatment of cancer of pancreas, breast, lungs and ovaries.
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- Store in Cool
Gemcitabine is an anticancer chemotherapy drug. This includes treatment for ovarian cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, bladder cancer, pancreatic cancer and soft tissue sarcoma. It is also sold under the trade name of Gemzar. Gemcitabine can also be used in combination with other medications as supervised by your doctor. It is an antimetabolite drug. Gemcitabine is only injected into your vein by IV injection or IV infusion.
Side effects may vary from one person to another. Some people may not experience all of them at the same time. But mainly the common side effects of using Gemcitabine include fever, mild nausea, diarrhea, hair loss, tiredness, loss of appetite, flu- like signs, eruptions on the skin and low blood count. Should effects continue inform your health care provider.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- 1000000 Per Month
- 5 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton box alongwith Leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk Surat Gujarat India +918037405164