- A Grade
- AS PER DOCTOR ADVISE
- Other Types
- Elovac-B (Recombinant Hepatitis - B vaccine) is a noninfectious recombinant DNA vaccine. It is a sterile suspension of purified major surface antigen of Hepatitis B virus (HBV).
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- Store in Cool
INDICATIONS AND USAGE:-
Elovac-B Vaccine is indicated for immunization against infection caused by all known subtypes of Hepatitis B virus .Routine vaccination New born, infants, children and adolescents. Vaccination of defined high risk populations High risk populations
- People who have a job that involves contact with human blood (Ex: Health carepersonnel, Military personnel etc.)
- Travelers to area where Hepatitis B is common.
- Injectable drug abusers.
- Patients who may require multiple blood transfusions.
- Persons originating from areas of high endemicity.
- People who live in the same house with someone who has chronic HBV infection.
- Infants born to HBV positive mothers.
- Mundra Port/ Nhava Sheva Port/ Hazira Port .
- 100000 Per Month
- 05 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk Surat Gujarat India +918037405164