Diclofenac Transdermal patch
Price And Quantity
Transdermal diclofenac is used to treat short-term pain due to minor strains, sprains, and bruises. Diclofenac is in a class of medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by stopping the body's production of a substance that causes pain.
To apply diclofenac patches, follow these steps:
- Wash the skin area where you will apply the patch with soap and water. Do not use any moisturizing soaps, lotions, astringents, or other skin care products on the chosen skin area.
- Completely dry the skin area where you will be applying the patch.
- Cut open the envelope containing the patches, cutting on the dotted line and making sure not to cut the zipper seal just below it.
- Pull apart the zipper seal on the envelope and remove one patch. Reseal the envelope by squeezing the zipper seal together. Make sure the envelope is closed tightly to keep the patches inside from drying out.
- Fold over one corner of the patch and gently rub the folded corner between your finger and thumb to separate the patch from the clear liner that is attached to the sticky side. Peel off the entire liner.
- Firmly press the patch into place on the chosen skin area. Press down around all four edges to secure the patch.
- The patch may begin to peel off while you are wearing it. If this happens, tape down the edges of the patch with first aid tape.
- When you remove a patch, fold it in half so that it sticks to itself and throw it away in a garbage can that is out of the reach of children and pets.
- Wash your hands when you are finished applying or handling the patch.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk Surat Gujarat India +918037405164