Closed Suction System
- Closed suction system minimizes the VAP incidences in ventilated patients.
- Offers convenience of attachment to ventilator on one side and tracheal tube on the other, resulting in seamless access of tracheo-bronchial cavity.
- Atraumatic, soft catheter minimizes the damage to mucosal membranes.
- Clear depth markings help to reduce mucosal trauma and infection potential by allowing the practitioner to limit the distance of catheter for safe suctioning.
- Catheter comes in a protective sleeve which completely isolates it from direct contact to caregivers and avoids disturbances.
- Thumb control facility at the proximal end prevents inadvertent suctioning.
- Provided with separate ports for flushing and MDI administration. Sterile, latex free and individually packed.
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India