- Medical Grade
Dial Check (GS-9032)
A sphygmomanometer is a device that measures blood pressure. Aneroid sphygmomanometer is used by professional healthcare providers to determine systolic or diastolic pressure in humans. It is composed of an inflatable rubber cuff, which is wrapped around the arm. A measuring device indicates the cuff's pressure. A bulb inflates the cuff and a valve releases pressure.
A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds. DIAL CHECK provides the perfect reading and comes with many advanced features.
- Nhavasheva Port, Hajira Port, Mundra Port.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000000 Per Month
- 6 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Box Quantity- 1 Master Box Quantity- 50
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO/CE Certified
416, Apple Square, Nr. Swastik Plaza, Yogi Chowk Surat Gujarat India +918037405164